Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Can't live without it...

   
    No matter how many things you've tried there’s always that one thing that you can never stop using. Whether it be a brush, a lipstick or a shadow; you just can't live without it. This is my can't live without product...
Hello Flawless! Powder Foundation from Benefit.

   This is the one thing I can't live without. It’s the perfect powder. It delivers a silky natural finish while covering all imperfections. It comes in nine different colors; assuring that you will find the perfect shade to match your skin. I will admit it is a bit pricey but once you've tried it you just can't go back. My shade is ''All the Worlds My Stage'' Beige. It complements my skin perfectly and I can honestly say that I am addicted to it. I've been using it for about a year now and have never found another powder that can rival it. This is truly the one thing I cannot live without.


No comments:

Post a Comment