Sunday, January 16, 2011

So it begins...

      Thinking about making a blog is very different from making one. I’ve tried once before when I was ten but honestly I had no idea what the hell I was doing. Now I’m gonna give it my best shot and see what comes from it.
      My life literally revolves around beauty. Not just the outer but also the inner.  Every time a new product comes out I need it and I will do everything I need to get it. I’ve tried so many products that I decided to review them here in my own little piece of the cyber world. Just because I spent my money on a worthless product doesn’t mean you have to as well. But if I found my holy grail I want the world to know about it so they can go find it to.
     This blog isn’t just about beauty. It’s about fashion, music, books and movies. Ever since I can remember all I’ve ever wanted to do was tell people about the great product I just bought or the horrible one that just plain sucks. It’s about the new Spielberg movie, the new Britney music video that everyone’s talking about, the next Harry Potter, and the new McQueen. It’s about connecting with people from all over the globe in a way that we never thought was possible.
    If you have any suggestions, questions or requests feel free to e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment